Thursday 13 September 2012

Kicad Files for Avr Programmer

        I had been trying to study Kicad for a few days. So here is my first work for you. Its a Usb Avr Programmer using Atmega8. 


Schematics
      Eventhough drawing the schematic is quite easy, i think developing the Pcb is quite difficult for a beginner. But its quite comfortable and offers many interesting features.

PCB




      This is something else that I loved about Kicad- the 3D view.
3D View-1

3D View-2
      You can download the project files from here .

     I will be writing my next post as soon as I finish making this pcb. And I will teach you "How To Make PCB in Your Home".


2 comments:

  1. all the best bro... open source huh ubuntu... some thing that drivs me nostalgic n mak me crzy n reminds b abt our gec sreekrishnapuram... happy blogging...

    ReplyDelete